Monday, October 18, 2010

payday

This past Friday was pay day.  I don't think anyone will disagree that pay day is a great day for several reasons, which I will, of course, outline here.  Pay day is wonderful because it is on a Friday.  Fridays give me the sense that hope, relaxation, and fun are yet to come.  Where I work, we have "Jeans Fridays," which I also look forward to every week, all week.  Now that I've explained that, you can fully understand what an exciting life I have.  Even at my last job, which was probably my least favorite ever, I liked Fridays. Who doesn't?

So, imagine my wonderful Friday starting off splendidly in the first place, at my desk, perusing e-mails, hot cup of tea in hand, when I suddenly realize that it's PAY DAY!  Hooray!  We can have our Friday Panera date, and although this may not seem fun, I even start to look forward to making our budget.  I like having a budget because it makes me feel in control and it also helps to save money.

Get EXCITED about Payday! We even had Wal-Mart donate these candy bars to us!

"There will be a rain dance Friday night, weather permitting." -George Carlin



No comments:

Post a Comment