Thursday, October 7, 2010

leggings shmeggings

The plum leggings I wore today reflected my anticipation for my trip to New York City this weekend.  Surprisingly, I spent the entire day being very productive.  As I typed and clicked away on my customizer program, I glanced down at my leggings and felt the warmest thoughts.  I realized at that moment, that I was at work, looking sharp as usual, but feeling like I was in my pajamas.

About three weeks ago, I was on a passionate search for the perfect pair of jean leggings, or "jeggings."  The idea that a pair of pants could feel as comfortable as sweatpants, but look like fashionable jeans is genius. I'm not sure who came up with it, but he or she is one smart cookie.  After weeks of scouring various stores for the perfect pair at the perfect price, I scored a pair from American Eagle for thirty dollars. And, the point of all of this is, that I can feel at ease, but look great...and you can, too!



"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment